- PREMIUM MATCHA GREEN TEA WITHOUT THE PREMIUM PRICE: Barista’s Matcha Green Tea is a blend of smooth tasting 1st harvest tea leaves and slightly strong tasting 2nd harvest ones, producing a matcha green tea with strong earthy tones and a balanced nutrient profile of L-theanine (mental calmness and focus), catechins (super antioxidants), and caffeine (energy). Did You Know… as the leaves for matcha tea grow from 1st to 2nd harvest much of the L-theanine amino acid changes into tannins, making the tea leaf taste slightly astringent.
- 80 SERVINGS/TIN. $0.37 PER SERVING: 1 serving of Barista’s Matcha Green Tea Powder gives you the benefits of 10 cups of brewed green tea, and all you need is 1/2 tsp (1 gram). With 80 servings and $0.37 a serving anyone can afford to drink premium matcha green tea every day! Add Barista’s Matcha Tea to your matcha lattes, matcha smoothies & shakes. The earthy tones in Barista’s Matcha green tea powder make it also pleasant enough for whisking up as a traditional style matcha tea.
- PURE MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER NATURALLY GROWN: No sugar, nothing added, only pure good tasting matcha green tea. Best for Matcha Lattes and Smoothies, yet smooth enough for Traditional Matcha Tea. Tea leaves for Barista’s Matcha green tea powder are grown on small farms in Japan where careful attention is paid to natural pest protection and fertilization methods that have been handed down for generations. All our matcha green tea products are tested as well for heavy metals and radiation.
- AUTHENTIC JAPANESE MATCHA GREEN TEA: Our Barista’s Matcha green tea powder is grown and harvested in Japan using traditional Japanese methods keeping all the nutrients, color and flavor intact. Only Japan has the international food safety facilities plus generations of knowledge to produce excellent quality matcha green tea.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our Barista’s Matcha Green Tea is an excellent matcha for matcha lattes and smoothies, if you are not satisfied let us know within 30 days and we will give you your money back. Simple as that.