2 cups lemon juice (about 10 lemon’s worth)
1 cup sugar (more if you like it sweeter)
2 cups chopped strawberries
2 – 3 tablespoons Barista’s Matcha Tea
4 cups cold water
1. Combine 2 cups water, lemon juice and sugar in a pan on low heat and stir until sugar is melted. Allow to cool.
2. Combine strawberries and lemon-sugar water in a blender and blend until smooth.*
3. Add matcha to blender and blend 10 more seconds.
4. Pour mixture into pitcher, stir in remaining water, chill until cold.
5. Serve over ice.
* Tip: to remove strawberry seeds, strain blender mixture through a fine mesh sieve.
Order your My Matcha Life® favorites today!