1 lb unsalted organic butter at room temp
1 cup confectioner’s or coconut sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons Foodie’s Matcha Tea
4 cups all-purpose flour
1. Cream butter, sugar and salt with electric mixer paddle attachment.
2. Sift together matcha tea powder and flour, add to butter mixture, mix until just incorporated.
3. Roll dough to 1/3 inch thick between 2 pieces of plastic wrap; transfer to baking sheet, chill until firm (30 mins).
4. Heat oven to 300 degrees.
5. Remove top piece of plastic and cut dough into shapes.
6. Re-roll excess dough; transfer to parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 16 minutes; rotate pan, bake for another 16 minutes or until cookies feel firm when scratched with a fingernail. Take care not to brown edges.
8. Cool, serve, enjoy!
Makes 9 dozen small cookies. About 90 minutes prep time.
Order your My Matcha Life® favorites today!