1 can baby corn, drained
1 head of broccoli, cut into pieces
1 red bell pepper, chopped
Snow peas, carrots, onion, etc.
1 pound chicken breast pieces
2 tsp. sesame oil
2 tbsp. sesame seeds
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tsp. Foodie’s Matcha Tea
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. In a small bowl, mix matcha tea powder with a little soy sauce into a smooth paste, then stir in remaining soy sauce and sesame oil.
2. In a pan, brown garlic and onion on medium heat. Add some oil and stir-fry chicken pieces for a few minutes.
3. Add veggies (except bell pepper) and stir-fry until cooked. Add a tablespoon or two of water if needed.
4. Once chicken is thoroughly cooked, add sesame seeds and chopped red bell pepper, drizzle some soy sauce on top.
5. Stir-fry for another minute or two, then serve.
Order your My Matcha Life® favorites today!