2 bars White Baking Chocolate (4 oz. each), chopped finely
2 tsp Foodies Matcha Tea
1 Candy Cane or 4 – 5 Peppermint candies, crushed
1. Microwave chopped chocolate for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until smooth. Don’t overheat.
2. Add matcha powder and stir until well mixed.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Pour chocolate onto parchment and spread until approx 1/3 inch thick.
5. Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies on top.
6. Place in refrigerator for 20 – 30 minutes.
7. Break into pieces, gift or eat :)
Photo and recipe courtesy Minna Lee.