1/2 cup oat flour (or 2/3 cup rolled oats)
1/2 cup milk: cashew, almond, rice, reg.
1/2 tsp Foodie’s Matcha Tea
Splash of vanilla
Dab of coconut oil
Gluten free + nut free. Recipe feeds 2 hungry people.
1. Warm non-stick pan on medium-low heat and grease with coconut oil.
2. Blend remaining ingredients in a blender until completely smooth.
3. Pour blended mix in pan as a thin layer. Cook 20-30 seconds until solid and gently flip over.
4. Cook for another 15-20 seconds then transfer crepe to a plate. Finish cooking crepes, one by one.
5. Lay crepe flat on plate; spread toppings of your choice.
6. Fold crepe into half, then into quarter; stack and serve with a light drizzle of maple or honey.
- Greek yogurt
- Chia or similar seeds
- Fruit and berries
- Cashew cream or nut butters
Photo and recipe courtesy Minna Lee.
Order your My Matcha Life® favorites today!