Enjoy this holiday season with a Matcha Latte Christmas Cocktail
Matcha Latte with Bailey’s Irish Cream is not just the perfect Christmas Cocktail, it’s the ideal holiday drink throughout the festive season. Providing a calm but energizing experience, this creamy Matcha Latte is best imbibed in late afternoon.
Cozy up with friends and family or a fun game or movie and life is good, who needs to go outside? If Christmas is a warm weather event in your area, make it an Iced Matcha Latte with Bailey’s by using cold water and milk and adding ice cubes, it’s equally yummy and delicious!
1. Barista’s Matcha Tea (Tea Lover’s or Foodie’s Matcha work well too)
2. Bailey’s Irish Cream
3. Milk or Milk Alternative
Option: Use Matcha and Bailey’s only. Replace 6 oz of milk with 6 oz of hot water.
1. In a Matcha Bowl or wide bottomed mug, make a thin paste using 1 tsp of My Matcha Life‘s Barista’s Matcha and 1 oz of hot water, not boiling
2. Add 2 more ounces of hot water and whisk into a creamy froth using either a Bamboo Matcha Whisk or a milk frother
3. In a sauce pan, microwave or espresso maker, heat 6 oz of milk or alternative milk until simmering, not boiling, then whisk or froth until foamy
4. Add 50 ml (1 – 2 oz) of Bailey’s Irish Cream into the mug of Matcha
5. Pour the frothy milk on top of the Matcha and Bailey’s
Optional: Top with Whip Cream, and/or sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg or matcha.