Let’s Make Matcha Coconut Chocolate Ice Cream!
2 – 3 tablespoons Foodie’s Matcha Tea
6 cups vanilla ice cream, softened in fridge for 30 minutes
½ cup chocolate chips
½ cup almonds
1 tsp. cooking oil
2 full-sized tins of coconut milk, well refrigerated
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. While ice cream softens, chop chocolate chips into bits.
2. Chop almonds into a pan with cooking oil and toast on medium heat, stirring constantly until brown, then set aside.
3. Remove coconut milk from fridge and open tins.
4. Carefully scoop the thick cream off the top, then pour the coconut milk into a large bowl.
5. Save the coconut cream as an optional topping.
6. In the large bowl, add vanilla to coconut milk and beat with an electric mixer until thick.
7. Mix in softened ice cream and matcha tea powder, mix well.
8. Scoop the mixture into individual bowls.
9. Top with: coconut cream, almonds, chocolate bits.