1 can of unsweetened coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
1 tsp Foodie’s Matcha Tea
3 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 cup of yogurt ( your choice )
1. Open coconut milk can. Using a spoon, scoop the coconut cream at the top into a mixing bowl.
2. Put chia seeds in a small bowl. Pour in remaining coconut milk from the can and stir until well-mixed.
3. Cover and refrigerate the chia seed mixture until it congeals into a pudding-like consistency, about 30 mins.
4. Using a mixer or whisk, whip the coconut cream until slightly fluffy.
5. Sprinkle the matcha tea powder into the whipped coconut cream and mix until thoroughly blended.
6. Remove chia seed pudding from fridge.
7. Layer into wine glasses:
layer matcha whip + layer yogurt + big layer chia pudding + layer yogurt + layer matcha whip.
8. If serving next day, cover with plastic wrap or place in an airtight container.
Photo and recipe courtesy Minna Lee.