1 ripe banana
3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon Foodie’s Matcha Tea
1. Dice banana into small cubes.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate chips and coconut oil.
3. Microwave on low heat for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until chocolate is mostly smooth.
4. Mix in peanut butter and matcha tea powder, by now the chocolate will be smoothed out.
5. Add bananas and stir then separate the mixture into two small freezer-safe bowls and freeze for at least 2 hours.
6. Before serving, thaw for 15 minutes, garnish with a sprinkle of matcha powder.
Recipe courtesy Tiffany Picard