2 tablespoons Foodie’s Matcha Tea
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
¼ cup honey
½ cup water
2 ½ cups rolled oats
¼ cup cocoa powder
- Chopped nuts
- Chopped dried fruit
- Flax seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chocolate chips
1. Melt peanut butter and honey together in small saucepan.
2. Remove from heat, stir in matcha tea powder.
3. Line a 9 x 9 inch square pan with foil.
4. Mix remaining ingredients and stir in peanut butter mixture.
5. Gently press into pan and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
6. Remove from pan, peel off foil, add optional toppings, cut into bars.