- SMOOTH TASTING, HAND PICKED ORGANIC CEREMONIAL MATCHA TEA: The best tasting, ceremonial grades of Japanese matcha green tea like our Tea Lover’s Matcha, are shade grown and handpicked at the first flush of spring when the leaves are young and fresh, bursting with nutrients. After picking, the leaves are de-stemmed and slowly stone ground into an ultra fine green tea powder. Matcha grown outside Japan is ball crushed, or worse – heat pulverized, leaving the tea leaves with very little nutrients.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS & L-THEANINE: Matcha green tea is abundant in Antioxidants, especially the EGCg catechin, and just one more reason we call our matcha Nature’s Superfood. L-theanine provides calm mental clarity, a sense of overall well-being, and makes the matcha tea taste smooth. The L-theanine amino acid is exclusive to tea and in quality matcha like our Tea Lover’s Organic Ceremonial matcha green tea powder you get natures highest source of it, naturally.
- 100% AUTHENTIC JAPANESE MATCHA: Our matcha green tea is grown and harvested in Japan using traditional Japanese methods of shade-growing, de-stemming, and slowly stone grinding, keeping all the nutrients, color and flavor intact.
- USDA/JONA CERTIFIED ORGANIC JAPANESE MATCHA GREEN TEA: 1 gram (1/2 tsp) of our organic Matcha green tea gives you 10X the health benefits of regular brewed green tea. And because our Tea Lover’s is certified organic you can rest assured the goodness is maintained all the way from the fields of Japan right into your lovely, frothy, smooth tasting cup of Matcha tea. Tea Lover’s Organic Ceremonial Matcha 1 oz/30g gives you 30 – 1/2 tsp servings.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our Tea Lover’s Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea is an excellent matcha, if you are not satisfied let us know within 30 days and we will give you your money back. Simple as that.