Get Fit Stay Fit with Barista’s Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Keep your Summer health and fitness goals on track, save on Matcha Tea and get FREE shipping. Could we kick off Summer 2021 any better? Get yours today, this offer ends Midnight Monday July 19th.
Simply adding 1/2 teaspoon of Barista’s Premium Matcha to your daily health regime will help you get and stay fit. Barista’s is an excellent quality matcha with the perfect balance of caffeine, L-theanine and EGCG antioxidants to keep you energized yet calm and focused — not to mention on the slimmer side.
With a little exercise, the EGCG catechin in matcha has been scientifically proven to reduce body fat mainly in the abdominal area, and our Barista’s Matcha has one of the highest concentrations of EGCG on the market today.
Simply shake up 1/2 teaspoon in your water bottle or power shake and start feeling good today. Your body and mind will love you for it. But act now. This offer expires Midnight July 19th.
COLD WATER ( for the gym, yoga, exercise )
1 water bottle filled ¾ with cold water
½ tsp Barista’s Matcha
Add matcha to your water bottle and shake vigorously.
This pure matcha/water combo will burn more fat and get you going with a nice lift of energy.
These gals use it to sustain themselves while snowshoeing in the mountains.
POWER SHAKES ( for mornings and pre or post-workout )
1 tsp. Barista’s Matcha
1 banana (option: freeze peeled banana chunks overnight)
1 orange, peeled
2 cups spinach
2 cups almond, rice, hemp or coconut milk
1. Combine spinach and milk first; blend until smooth.
2. Add fruit and blend again until smooth.
3. Add matcha and blend 10 more seconds.
Tip: use less milk for a thicker smoothie.
Photo by Wild Tofu | Creative Commons
MATCHA LATTES ( for matcha-laxing )
1 tsp. Barista’s Matcha
1 cup almond, rice, hemp or coconut milk
1. Bring milk to a simmer on medium high heat.
2. Add sweetener to milk if desired.
3. Place matcha in a mug or bowl.
4. Add a few tablespoons of hot milk to matcha.
5. Whisk milk and matcha until smooth and frothy.
6. Add remaining milk, stir.
Option: lightly sprinkle with matcha powder.
TRADITIONAL MATCHA ( for daily health and prior to exercise )
½ tsp. Barista’s Matcha
8-12 oz hot but not boiling water (165-185F)
1. Place matcha in bottom of matcha bowl or wide bottomed mug.
2. Add small amount of water and make a paste
3. Add a 2-3 more ounces of water and whisk in zig zag motion until frothy
From here you can add your remaining water or transfer to a mug. Leave room for vigorous whisking.
Order more of your My Matcha Life favorites today!